Thanks to DarkUFO reader D-Unit for the following informasi and photos from his visit to the set before Xmas.
Here are the pictures I mentioned some time ago. They are a couple weeks old, but they do show that the filming at Camp Erdman and that the Beach set is being reconstructed. It’s amazing that the Beach set is so close to actual civilization. You’re literally less than 100 yards from some peoples back yards. Feel free to post them if you would like.
I believe from what we were told, that these pictures would fit in around Episodes 9, 10, 11, and possibly 12. At Erdman we see trailers for Sayid, Juliet, Jack, Kate, Locke, Hurley, and Sawyer. Locke’s was gone the next time we visited while the others names were still listed. We even saw Jorge being driven from Erdman to the staging area just off the highway at Dillingham as it was near lunch time and everyone was eating under a tent.
1. Jack and Ben are right where we left them last Spring, in the funeral parlour with Locke, and this season’s action will start there.
2. Several important questions will be answered right off the bat, including why the Oceanic 6 must return to the Island, exactly what happened when Ben moved the Island and what Sun meant when she said that she and Widmore had common interests.
3. Remember The Arrow Station, where the tail section survivors hid from the Others back in year 3? We will revisit it and be informed of its very interesting purpose pretty early on in the premiere.
4. At least three people will be killed in the first act.
5. Sayid and Ben seem to be on especially bad terms.
6. Several characters who we’ve watched die will make return appearances.
6. Sawyer is shirtless for all 42 plus minutes of the first episode.
7. Daniel Faraday and his life’s work play a pivotal role in the premiere.